Swiss SAMPE Bridge Building Contest 2024 - CALL
Published on: Tuesday 10 October 2023
The Bridge Building Contest 2024 of the Swiss SAMPE Chapter will take place on Thursday, January 25th, 2024 at ZHAW in Winterthur.
For this contest, the objective is building a lightweight bridge, based on 3D-printed support structures, combined with a construction kit provided by SAMPE.
Participants should apply until October 23rd, allowing plenty of time for the design and manufacture of the bridges (kits are available at the end of October). The flyer with technical rules and application may be found here. Check out the video of the last Bridge Building Contest here.
All the best to the participants!
Swiss SAMPE Chapter
Contact: Prof. Dr. Gion A. Barandun, OST / IWK, firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 58 257 47 79
Other news items 2023
- 06-11-2023 | SAMPE Switzerland Members Evening – November 2023
- 10-10-2023 | Swiss SAMPE Bridge Building Contest 2024 - CALL
- 01-10-2023 | 62nd SSC Meeting 2023
- 06-06-2023 | SAMPE Switzerland Members Evening – Lausanne 2023
- 08-05-2023 | Swiss SAMPE Conference 2023
- 01-05-2023 | 61st SSC Meeting 2023
- 18-04-2023 | SAMPE Switzerland Members Evening – Special Edition at JEC World 2023!
5 Main reasons to become a member of SAMPE Europe
- Network Opportunities
- Meetings, Seminars, and Literature
- Membership Discounts for Conferences & Exhibitions
- Free Technical Papers
- SAMPE Journal Subscriptions