SAMPE Germany Symposium 2021
Published on: Wednesday 10 February 2021
SAMPE Germany Symposium with a peak attendance of 190!
Münich, Tuesday February 9th. Average 150 and at peak times 190 attendees visited the SAMPE Germany annual Symposium 2021. It was held as a free of charge online event due to the pandemic. The symposium has been organized by the Chair of Carbon Composites, Technical University of Munich. Both academic and industry gave high quality presentations about Carbon Materials and Processes. Main language of the speakers was German.
The aim of the SAMPE Symposium is to promote the scientific exchange and the maintenance of the professional network in materials and process engineering. The focus each year is on the main research areas and the local industry of the local center. Experts from various industries and sponsored students come together for high-quality lectures, whereby personal exchanges is just as important as the content of the lectures and guided tours.
Other news items 2021
- 04-10-2021 | 36th International Students Seminar
- 23-09-2021 | Summit Conference Paris 2022
- 22-09-2021 | 3 Winners Delegates Award Best Poster SE 21
- 09-06-2021 | Looking back to our Virtual SAMPE Europe SUMMIT 21
- 24-05-2021 | Visit our SAMPE Europe stand at JEC Composites Connect 2021
- 11-03-2021 | Virtual SUKIC Event 2021
- 10-02-2021 | SAMPE Germany Symposium 2021
5 Main reasons to become a member of SAMPE Europe
- Network Opportunities
- Meetings, Seminars, and Literature
- Membership Discounts for Conferences & Exhibitions
- Free Technical Papers
- SAMPE Journal Subscriptions